Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Angelina Jolie removes breast tissue based on a doctors Estimate?

Angelina Jolie just had a double mastectomy yet she did not have cancer. She chose to have it for "preventative reasons" because her doctors told her that she had a gene that made her 87% likely to get breast cancer and some point. She also had a family history of it.

"My doctors estimated that I had an 87 percent risk of breast cancer and a 50 percent risk of ovarian cancer, although the risk is different in the case of each woman," Jolie wrote. "Once I knew that this was my reality, I decided to be proactive and to minimize the risk as much I could. I made a decision to have a preventive double mastectomy."

My thoughts on this...

I think that it is a foolish thing to remove any organ or tissue from your body if you don't have cancer. The removal was based on a doctors estimate?  How did he come up with this number?

Fear is the tool of the Main stream medical system/Chemo Mafia

Cancer can show up anywhere in the body even if you remove organ and tissues. I think cleaning up a toxic environment in the body would be a better approach rather than removing body parts or tissues that are not cancerous.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/14/showbiz/angelina-jolie-double-mastectomy/index.html


This Blog post is protected by the first amendment. This post or any post on this blog is not meant to be medical advise. Consult your doctor or other healthcare professional for medical advise.


The Best Quality Supplements

Wellness Resources
 

No comments:

Post a Comment